Dragon Oil Says 2013 Output to Be at Lower End of TargetBrian Swint
Dragon Oil Plc, an explorer focused on Turkmenistan, said production growth in 2013 will be at the lower end of its 10 percent to 15 percent target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States