BP’s BTC Pipeline Shipped Less Azeri Oil in January, Socar SaysZulfugar Agayev
The BP Plc-led Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline shipped less Azeri crude oil last month, according to State Oil Co. of Azerbaijan, or Socar, a partner in the project.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks