America’s Oldest Director Quits at 96 to Focus on Tax LawZachary Tracer
Mortimer Caplin, who is stepping down from the board of Danaher Corp. at age 96, said the departure will allow him to spend more time on two of his passions: tax law and the University of Virginia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing