Ali Far, Galleon Trader-Turned-Informant, Gets Probation and a FineBy
The sentencing of a key cooperator in the government’s insider trading sweep has proved, once again, that if you play nicely with the U.S. Attorney’s office, it will take very good care of you.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders