Wacker Chemie Jumps on Increase in Polysilicon ProductionSheenagh Matthews and Marc Roca
Wacker Chemie AG, the fourth-biggest maker of polysilicon, rose the most in a month in Frankfurt trading after saying it will increase production to meet demand from solar-power developers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself