Urbi Leads Builders Lower on Housing Policy: Mexico City MoverJonathan Roeder
Urbi Desarrollos Urbanos SAB fell the most in four months, leading homebuilders lower on speculation that President Enrique Pena Nieto will maintain a housing policy that has hurt cashflow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting