Trump Submits Preliminary Plans for Second Scottish Golf CoursePeter Woodifield
Donald Trump, the New York real estate billionaire, submitted preliminary plans for a second course at his 750 million-pound ($1.17 billion) Scottish golf resort seven months after the first one opened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing