Regeneron Shares Advance on Sanofi’s Plan to Buy StockMeg Tirrell and Albertina Torsoli
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., maker of the eye medicine Eylea, rose the most in three weeks on drug-development partner Sanofi’s plans to raise its stake in the company by buying shares on the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders