Rexnord Jumps After Hiring Goldman to Explore OptionsBrooke Sutherland
Rexnord Corp., the ball-bearing maker controlled by Apollo Global Management LLC, climbed the most in almost three months after hiring Goldman Sachs Group Inc. to review options including a sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks