Protests as Royalties Surge to Unilever, HolcimBhuma Shrivastava and Santanu Chakraborty
Holcim Ltd., the world’s largest cement maker, and Unilever are seeking higher royalty from their units in emerging markets as business slows at home, spurring protests by minority investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day