Nordic American May Double Tanker Fleet as Asia Spurs DemandIsaac Arnsdorf
Nordic American Tankers Ltd., the third-largest owner of ships hauling 1 million-barrel cargoes of oil, said it may double its fleet within half a decade, betting rising Asian energy demand will snap a rout in rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster