MBA Journal: Changing My TuneGregory Paige
Exhale. I wrote in my previous entry that my first action upon handing in my final midterm exam was exhaling. Well, final exams were a different story. After four consecutive days of three-hour exams, I handed over my fourth exam to the teaching assistant, walked out to the sunny Marion Anderson Courtyard, and joined my classmates for celebratory mimosas. We made it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap