AB InBev, U.S. Denied Bid for Feb. 15 Scheduling HearingSara Forden
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV and the U.S. lost a bid for a Feb. 15 scheduling hearing in the government’s lawsuit to block the brewer’s $20.1 billion takeover of Grupo Modelo SAB because other parties have asked to enter the case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards