JB Hi-Fi Surges After Profit Forecast Beats EstimatesDavid Fickling
JB Hi-Fi Ltd., Australia’s second-largest electrical retailer, led gains among consumer discretionary stocks with the biggest surge in four years after forecasting full-year profit higher than analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders