Insolvency Looms in Detroit Suburb as Studio Fails: Muni CreditChris Christoff and Brian Chappatta
Investors chasing the biggest rally in high-yield municipal debt since 2008 are drawing the line at the bonds of Allen Park, Michigan, whose ill-fated plan to build a movie studio has left it facing possible bankruptcy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy