Hip-Replacement Prices Blindfolds Patients, Study FindsNicole Ostrow
Only 16 percent of U.S. hospitals were able to say how much a hip operation would cost a potential patient when asked, and those that answered quoted prices that differed by more than $100,000, a study found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts