Dubai Bid to Cut $800 Million Loan Rate Said to Be RejectedArif Sharif
Dubai may consider raising a new loan to replace an $800 million facility backed by the emirate’s road-toll receipts after some lenders declined a request to cut interest rates, according to a banker familiar with the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster