Deutsche Follows Barclays in Ceasing Quotes for Denmark’s CiborChristian Wienberg
Deutsche Bank AG followed Barclays Plc in withdrawing from the Copenhagen interbank offered rate, leaving only six local lenders to fix the Danish benchmark that affects as much as $1.3 trillion in financial contracts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day