Dell Buyout Lacks Support as T. Rowe Joins SoutheasternAaron Ricadela
Dell Inc.’s plan to be taken private lacks support from two of the company’s largest shareholders after T. Rowe Price Group Inc. said it won’t back the $24.4 billion transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- George Soros Pours Billions Into Charity Ahead of Tax Deadline