Bombardier Targets ANA to Japan Airlines for New CSeriesChris Cooper
Bombardier Inc., an aircraft maker with more planes in Japan than Airbus SAS, wants to add a salesperson dedicated to the country to win orders from All Nippon Airways Co. and Japan Airlines Co. for its CSeries jet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts