BBVA Refinanced Loans Reach $39 Billion Amid Spanish RecessionCharles Penty
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Spain’s second-biggest lender, said customers have refinanced or restructured 29 billion euros ($39 billion) of loans as the economic slump makes repayments more difficult.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States