S&P Granted Top Grades to Doomed Lehman CDO as Downgrades RoseSarah Mulholland
A unit of New York Life Insurance Co. issued a $1.5 billion collateralized debt obligation named after a Northern sky constellation in April 2007. The deal burst when it defaulted less than a year later.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy