Gates Backs Independent Review of Drone Strikes on AmericansMichael Riley
Former Defense Secretary Robert Gates said drone strikes against U.S. citizens should be subject to independent review, throwing his support behind an effort to restrict presidential action when it comes to killing American citizens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing