Fendi to Design Interiors of Damac Towers in Dubai, RiyadhZainab Fattah
Fendi SpA, the Italian fashion company owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, will provide interior designs for Damac Properties Co.’s two towers in Dubai and Riyadh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing