Henri Jayer 1990 Sells for $113,525 at Hart in ChicagoGuy Collins
A case of 1990 wine from Burgundy producer Henri Jayer’s Vosne-Romanee Cros Parantoux vineyard sold for $113,525 at a Hart Davis Hart Wine Co. auction in Chicago as demand persisted for rarities from the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy