VW Chief Winterkorn Says $27 Million Paycheck UnliketlyDorothee Tschampa
Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Officer Martin Winterkorn, the highest-paid top manager among Germany’s biggest companies, expects to earn less as the carmaker considers limiting compensation packages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster