Slim’s Sanborns Said to Sell Shares in Lower Half of RangeJonathan J. Levin
Billionaire Carlos Slim’s Mexican retailer Grupo Sanborns SAB sold shares in an initial public offering today in the lower half of its projected price range, according to three people with direct knowledge of the sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy