Slim’s Mexico Apple Retailer Sanborns Gains on Trading DebutJonathan J. Levin
Grupo Sanborns SAB, Carlos Slim’s Mexican retailer of Apple Inc. computers, rose on its first day of trading after an initial public offering yesterday that was priced in the bottom half of its projected price range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards