Ridgeway Court CDO Shows S&P Didn’t Follow Own Rating DowngradesMary Childs
On the same day in June 2007 that Standard & Poor’s decided large-scale downgrades of mortgage-backed securities might be necessary as the subprime market fell apart, S&P analysts awarded $2.8 billion of a collateralized debt obligation called Ridgeway Court Funding II Ltd. a AAA grade, the best they could possibly bestow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts