REC Falls as Weak Cash Flow Fuels Share Sale Concern: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
Renewable Energy Corp ASA, the solar maker grappling with excess capacity, dropped the most in almost three months in Oslo as weaker-than-expected cash flow and slower cost cuts increased the chance of a dilutive share sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's