Note Sales Tied to China Stock ETF at Record on Growth OptimismJun Yang
Structured-note issuers are selling a record number of securities tied to BlackRock Inc.’s exchange traded fund tracking top Chinese stocks as investors betting on the nation’s growth seek to unlock gains in its equities market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans