Moody’s Cuts Novartis to Aa3 as Buybacks Slow Alcon Debt PaymentEva von Schaper
Novartis AG’s long-term credit rating was cut one grade by Moody’s Investors Service to Aa3 because the company is slow to pay down debt from its 2010 acquisition of a majority stake in Alcon Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day