Mexican Homebuilders Sink on Weak Demand: Mexico City MoverDanielle Verbrigghe
Desarrolladora Homex SAB and Sare Holding SAB led Mexican homebuilders to their biggest weekly decline since August as analysts cut fourth-quarter earnings estimates on signs that sales slowed late last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Vows to Oust Catalan Leaders