Kenya Bets on Peaceful Vote as Tourists, Exporters Hold BackSarah McGregor
Kenya’s Finance Ministry is betting on peaceful elections next month to boost investment and economic growth even as tourists and exporters hold back amid concern about a renewal of ethnic violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts