J&J President Visited Hip Surgeon Pre-Recall, Jury ToldMaurice Possley, David Voreacos and Jef Feeley
Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy unit president told a California surgeon months before 93,000 metal hip implants were recalled that sales would be halted, without explaining that the devices were increasingly failing, the doctor testified.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans