IOSCO Seeks Tougher Asset Protection to Prevent MF Global RepeatJim Brunsden
Banks and investment companies may face tougher scrutiny from regulators over how they safeguard clients’ assets in a bid to prevent any repeat of losses such as those caused by the bankruptcy of MF Global Holdings Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders