First Quantum Extends Its Hostile Offer for Inmet to Feb. 27Simon Casey
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. extended its hostile C$5.1 billion ($5.1 billion) bid for Inmet Mining Corp. to 5 p.m. New York time on Feb. 27 to give it more time to get the necessary regulatory approvals.
First Quantum, which is based in Vancouver, commented today in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- Apple Tries to Win Back Students and Teachers With Low-Cost iPad