Delhaize Offers $13 Million for Stake in Serbian RetailerGordana Filipovic
Delhaize Group SA, the owner of the Food Lion supermarkets, plans to buy a 16 percent stake in Serbian retailer C Market from the country’s government to raise its holding to more than 91 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure