Corps Clears Water Release, Snubs Mississippi ShippersBrian Wingfield
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers approved diverting surplus water from a Missouri River reservoir in December, a day before telling the Senate’s No. 2 Democrat the water was unavailable to keep the drought-stricken Mississippi River open to shipping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts