Catamaran Slides as Analyst Suggests Cigna May Keep UnitAlex Nussbaum
Catamaran Corp., the fourth-biggest drug-benefits manager, fell the most in almost a month after a Wedbush Securities report suggested the company may not have a chance to buy Cigna Corp.’s pharmacy plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing