Abril Rises to Record After English-Language School PurchaseDenyse Godoy
Abril Educacao SA, the education arm of Brazil’s Grupo Abril, climbed to a record after acquiring English-language school Wise Up for 877 million reais ($444.9 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis