888, Bwin.Party Surge on New Jersey Gambling Plan: London MoverColm Heatley
Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment Plc and 888 Holdings Plc led a surge among gaming companies in London after New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said he’s willing to allow online gambling if certain conditions are met.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing