Xylem Misses Revenue Estimates as Utility Sales DeclineRandall Hackley
Xylem Inc., the water company spun off in 2011 by ITT Corp., reported fourth-quarter revenue that fell short of analysts’ estimates as sales to utilities and industry fell. The board said it will raise the dividend by 15 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing