US Airways, AMR Talks Said to Intensify as Deadline LoomsMary Schlangenstein and Beth Jinks
US Airways Group Inc.’s merger talks with bankrupt American Airlines are intensifying as the sides try to agree on control of a combined company before confidentiality accords expire next week, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders