U.K. Stocks Drop as ECB, BOE Keep Policy on HoldNamitha Jagadeesh
U.K. stocks fell for the first time in three days as the Bank of England refrained from adding more stimulus for economic recovery and the European Central Bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure