Two Former Mercury Interactive Executives Settle SEC SuitJoel Rosenblatt and Pam MacLean
Two former executives of Hewlett-Packard Co.’s Mercury Interactive unit settled a lawsuit with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over allegations of backdating company stock options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing