The Rise of Long-Term JoblessnessBy and
The number of people unemployed for more than six months in the U.S. grew sharply from 2001 to 2010 and hasn’t shrunk much since, even though there are more job openings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days