Starwood Hotels Quarterly Profit Falls as Europe SlowsChris Spillane and Nadja Brandt
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., owner of the luxury St. Regis and W brands, said fourth-quarter earnings declined as revenue growth slowed in Europe and costs rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States