Billionaire Slim Parlaying IPad Demand Into IPO of SanbornsJonathan J. Levin
Billionaire Carlos Slim is taking Mexican retailer Grupo Sanborns SAB public as revenue surges from sales to consumers looking to shop at its Saks Fifth Avenue stores and buy Apple Inc. iPads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks