Siemens, Nokia Talks Said to Intensify to End VentureMatthew Campbell, Aaron Kirchfeld and Adam Ewing
Siemens AG and Nokia Oyj have intensified talks to end their six-year-old phone-equipment venture as the German partner pushes for an exit, according to three people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis